[ca_mrc] Central AR - Upcoming Events

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:26:48 -0700 (PDT)

Good day
The fun of the model railroading hobby emerges from active participation in
designing, building, and operating a train layout, mimicking the operation of
real trains, and learning the significance of the railroads in American
history, commerce, culture, and folklore.
The Central Arkansas Model Railroad Club (CAMRC) promotes the train hobby
through member participation in club-sponsored, train-related activities
presented to the community.
In preparation for our four upcoming Open House in 2012:
  Spring - Saturday, March 31, 2012 Theme: Spring Forward into Trains
  Summer - Saturday, June 16, 2012 Theme: A memory-maker event for fathers and
grandfathers
  Fall - Saturday, Sept 22, 2012 Theme: Trains 101 - What newbies need to know
  Winter - Saturday, Dec 1, 2012 Theme: Santa's helpers: Tips on gifting a
train for Christmas

We are going to do some Spring cleaning on our train diorama and work on
developing new one’s for 2012. Don Hansen has graciously invited us to his home
to work on the modules(Flyer attached).
Also, our first open house of 2012 is on Saturday, 3/31/2012 from 9am to 3pm at
the McGee Center, Admission like always is free.(flyer attached). Please help
us get the word out about the Open House, please print off some of the flyers
and distribute to your friend.

Thanks - Hope to see you at these two upcoming events
Daniel Gladstone
Email: ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.artrains.org
Phone: 501-269-3030