[ca_mrc] Agenda for 10-03-11 Meeting AND DRAFT of proposed G'lines for the club

  • From: Daniel Gladstone <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ca_mrc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 05:50:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi to all ...

We'll gather on Monday, 10-03-11, for our regular monthly get-together --
dinner at 5:30 p.m. and the meeting at 6. Please mark your calendar.  I've
attached the proposed agenda for this meeting.

We haven't had a change in leadership for several years, but the recent
election placed several members in new leadership roles. At this time of
transition, I believe it would be helpful for the club to adopt guidelines
based on our proven past practices as an informal "road map" as to how we want
do things. It also includes a description of the tasks to be assigned to each
officer or official.

Admittedly, these are not crafted in a formal parliamentary style, but I
feel they'd be sufficient for us. I'll invite discussion of these documents at
the meeting. If there is a general consensus about these points, a vote to
adopt them could be scheduled for the November meeting.

See you soon ...

Mike
President, CAMRC
22 Water Oak Drive