[bvipilots] Re: should I grab PFE-ATC?

  • From: Hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 00:53:44 +0330

Well, Robert,  you're right~
PFE is a nightmare with JAWS.
I know that PFE has really good voices. you can get 800mb of different voices, but alas. we cannot work with it.

On 3/7/2014 12:13 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:
It is my personal belief that ProFlight Emulator is NOT BVI friendly. While I am not terribly familiar with screen readers, it seems to me that PF 2000 Adventure compiler has many graphic controls, that will be inaccessible. I hope I am wrong.

Robert

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 12:20 PM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hello to all of my fellow BVI pilot subscribers.
    Just curious if any of my BVI pilot subscribers who has to use a
    screen reader thinks of PFE ATC?
    I guess I'm asking if I should pick it up since I'm already runnin
    for third party programs
    UT2, Third Party Aircraft Sound Installer and Third Party GA sound
    utility.
    So, just curious since Robert made PFE-ATC work with FSX and IYP
    so that we
    too may use PFE, should I pick it up?
    Thanks.

    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.