[bvipilots] okay that was ugly

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:41:08 -0500

I was just flying flight 2 of the Trip Around the World, and well I crashed.
I was doing okay, except that my computer has trouble understanding the word
acknowledge, until.....  My Baron decided to do something weird.  I lost all
radio communications.  I discovered that the heading was not right either,
and I could not get it to set right.  So fine I was about 22 miles from the
airport when this happened.  I will have Michelle land this plane.  That
didn't happen.  The plane just kept descending even though I set the
autopilot to hold at 7500 feet.  I crashed at around 4800 feet.  I am also
noticing that the Baron I am not getting the flight following announcements
as I do with other aircraft.