[bvipilots] Re: never sneeze when you fly with Michelle

  • From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 09:32:03 -0400

I'm making out. Have found a few cosmetic if you will bugs which I will
compile and send privately. When I ask to check weather for a location the
conditions seem to be ok but Zulu Time doesn't update much. Does the new
service for metar not update often or is there some other problem?

Thanks

Ner

On Sep 8, 2013, at 4:08 PM, Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,