[bvipilots] Re: making a recording of my flight

  • From: hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 01:19:41 +0330

hello!
it's a pleasure that i see  you at this mailinglist sir.

i've joined like 3/4 months ago or something and used to actually answer back
most of the questions out here but at this month i'm just inactive as hell.
lol, appoligizes.
probably i will do my best to answer and explain things to BVI users.
heh off-topic,already forgot to switch my NAV GPS on after the takeoff
checklist so i guess i'm going to go fly toward the VOR again (my favorit
navigation thing) or ask the vatsim superviser to give me another near airport
code so i let michel to emergancy land it..
have a good day :)

you have this mail from hadi remonion

Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 14:10:13 -0700
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: making a recording of my flight
From: robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Hadi,

I am delighted that you have joined the LIST. I am certain you will be able to
naswer many questions for other BVI members.

Warm regards,

Robert

2012/3/17 hadi rezaei <r.hadi.90@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hello
if you have windows 7 then go for fraps, that is the best choice.

unfortunetly recently when i checked fraps had an issue about mixxing/splitting
out the input sounds on windows xp.

so after 5/6 mins or so your sound will just go off. :(
i contacted them already and there wasn't any positive reply about fixing it on
windows xp. alas.
also since itsyourplane grabs your voice from the soundcard directly, there is
no way of using sterrio mix and record with audacity/goldwave or other sound
recording softwares. because, since your soundcard mixes your aircraft+atc
sounds and your microphone into 1 output, talking with michel will be so
hard/impossible.

you have this mail from hadi remonion

From: adam.shaible@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 14:17:47 -0700

Thanks Robert,
Although I was unable to go to the full archive on this list, I was able to get
the basics on this topic.  And I was surprised to hear that users were using
the Push To Talk, since I knew you were right.  But I was curious as to why
that was being mentioned.
I may not worry about removing the video from the recording as I want folks to
see how we fly.  But I thank you for clearing that up.

Best regards,
Adam