[bvipilots] introduction to the list and a question

  • From: John Sanders <jmtsanders@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 20:16:36 -0400

Hi my name is John Sanders.
I just joined this list.
I've been using ItsYourPlane for awhile.
I have a question: I'm part of this virtual airline called deltavirtual airlines.
www.deltavirtual.org
I'm a hub manager for Minneapolis St. Paul airport.
I do alot of flying on the vatsim network.
Every time I taxie my aircraft to the runway; either by telling Michell, "taxie to and hold short of runway 22 left", or, "taxie to runway 22 left", the people whom I'm flying with would say that I'm on the runway and I'm not holding short of the runway.
Is there a way that ItsYourPlane could have the aircraft not be right on the runway line?
Could ItsYourPlane have the aircraft be back at the holding point marker?
I hope to hear from you soon.
Sincerely,
John Sanders

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your