[bvipilots] Re: hosting a fly-in

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 22:33:57 -0400

Hi,
I love the idea! Unfortunately, this Friday doesn't work for me. If you do another one, I'll try and make it.

On 7/20/2013 10:13 PM, Scott Shade wrote:
I'm thinking about hosting a fly-in for us sometime later this week, say maybe thursday or friday evening on the come fly with me system. How much interest would there be if I organize this thing? I was thinking it would be a good chance for us to get together, do a route thats farely standard between airports, and just hang out, and compare notes between us as BVI pilots. If I do this, I'm thinking of doing a route from port columbus in columbus ohio, to minneapolis st paul international airport in minnesota. Its roughly a 532 nautical mile route, roughly about an hour and a half flight time. If I do decide to do this, I'm thinking I will probably aim for friday as my night of choice, barring any unforseen changes to my schedule. Thoughts, questions, comments?
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.