[bvipilots] Re: confusion about flying online with vatsim or ivao

  • From: Mitchel <brailletijger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 04:54:19 +0200

You first load a flight in fsx. When iyp has started up in live atc mode you
say to michel do all checklists. She will say squaqbox sfp file has been
generated. Than you do your checklists until asking to the weather. You open
squaqbox use the jaws cursor to click on graphic 508 connect to the server and
click again on graphic508 preass flightplan than load and load sfp with the
same name as your pln file and voilla I hope this help if you want help with
squaqbox or vatsim procedures you camn skype me at mitchel.snel.
Greetings Mitchel

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 19 jul. 2013 om 02:58 heeft Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx> het volgende