[bvipilots] Re: can't fly with the ATR aircraft

  • From: hadi remonion <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 12:00:17 +0430

Thanks for confirming that  you don't have that kinda problem jordan
Maybe i did something wrong yesterday, or it could be the new yoke that my friend connected to my pc and i didn't disconnected it when i wanted to fly.

Thanks.
On 8/24/2013 4:57 AM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:
I haven't had that problem with it, but I have noticed that it does like to
roll if the brakes are not applied.