[bvipilots] Re: asking a radar question.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 19:06:10 +0330

ron
Radar mode is for the times that you're using the "radar contact ATC software."
Perhaps you thought it's some feature =))
On 10/23/2013 6:34 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hello Ron,

I am unclear what "Radar Mode" means. Are you speaking about the use of Radar Contact 4? If so, then there are a completely different set of voice commands for that application.

Go the the IYP site and click on: Blind Pilots Click Here

That will direct you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/blind.asp

Once on that page, scroll down to the link entitled: Site Map

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/sitemap.asp

Scroll down until you detect the entry entitled: Voice Commands

Clicking that will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/commands.asp

Once on this page, scroll down to the link entitled: Radar Contact Specific

Clicking that link will take you to the Radar Contact section.

I hope I am answering your question.

Regards,
Robert

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 6:18 AM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    God morning to robert and to everyone else.
    Last night I thought I would try out radar mode.
    So I told michele to switch over and had no problems with anything
    until we got to the weather.
    Robert I then went to the IYP web page for a reference and tried
    ever voice command I could find but nothing would let me hear the
    atis info coming out of my sound card and speakers.
    So I switched back to the simple ATC mode and I then was able to
    hear the atis info once again out of my sound card and speakers.
    So, why couldn't I get anything out of the sound card and speakers
    while in the radar mode?
    Thanks.

    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.