[bvipilots] Wwin 10 for flying is awsome.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 09:35:25 -0400

Hi to all.
With my voice problems I really didn't do to much flying.
But with win 10, you have the choice of two new copilots/first officers.
We have both a new male and a new female voice that is better and the older Anna with win 7.
The one thing that I need to find in win 10 is th eolder app data folder where the fsx.cfg files is at and so on.
So, if anyone knows how to fing where the app data folder is at within win 10.
I would be greatful for the help.
Many thanks and keep the Blue Side up.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar
REV:20151002T133525Z