[bvipilots] Willi FSX and IYP work in win 10?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 22:32:55 -0400

Hi to all.
I haven't made the leap just yeat.
But I received the notice in my optional up dates to down load win 10.
Just wanted to know if any other fsx IYP BVI Pilot has made the leap to win ten and if they've had any problems flying with win 10 over win 7.
Many Thanks.
Ron who can't fly in win 7 or in win 10 with the way his voice is.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar
REV:20150919T023255Z