[bvipilots] What's the following audio worning telling me?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:14:36 -0500

Hi to all.
I started to take off earlier this afternoon.
I still ended up using the select one command.
but I was frustrated so what the heck.
But just after taking off I get this ticking/clicking sound through the sound card.
A constantant tick/click like a ticking time bomb.
tick tick tick tick and so on.
Would anyone be able to tell me what I did wrong or what FSX was attempting to tell me what was going on? For a shot out of the blue, I told Michelle that I didn't want assistance taking off as well. Just thought one of me fellow BVI pilots from this list could tell me what's going on.
I made the suggestion to Rober a while back.
That either in the manual and or in the flight deck booklet.
There should be a long list of error sounds and their meanings.
That way when something like this comes up we'll know what it's trying to tell us.
Many Thanks.
The Blind Pilot.
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject of