[bvipilots] Re: So which out of the following three birds is the best for private flights.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 23:10:39 -0400

Thanks Robert.
I was under the understanding that the 757 was another private bird and not a
camircial bird.
Now I guess it’s a toss up between the bombardener 604 that Jordan was telling
me about and the citation X 750.
It looks like the 604 can only go point 80 where the citation x 750 can go up
to mach poiint 92.
Othere than that.
It looks like the 604 and the citation x 750 are the same bird.
So thanks once again Robert.