[bvipilots] Re: Similar Problem...

  • From: Jody McKinniss <jlove42010@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 02:04:09 -0400

Robert, I actually tried the ctrl + shift + f1 keystroke, after making sure
that FSX was in focus by pausing, then unpausing using the p key.  The
control + shift + F1 did nothing, however.  I then pressed E, since that
was supposed to take me to the engine panel (according to google), and
tried the key combination again (control + shift + F1), but to no avail.
If IYP is, indeed, having trouble emulating keystrokes, how would I go
about solving this?