[bvipilots] Re: Robert, don't you have a couple of rc via IYP videos?

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 02:55:53 +0330

*pretends that he doesn't know what that'd mean*
So, everyone hold for november, the next month which is the 11th month. that's what robert is actually saying right?
6 days to go! then!

P.S in Iran news begin broadcasting at 10.
Just sayin.   8-)~

On 10/24/2013 2:49 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:
News at 11

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 4:09 PM, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx <mailto:hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Oh wow?
    Well, i don't understand which kind of exciting changes... are
    they related to  tehran mountains,  or PFE program? or maybe to
    my  endless frustration?
    LoL, I'm asking because you brought it yourself, made me curious.
    :DDD

    On 10/24/2013 2:28 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:
    Yes I'm intimately familiar with the programme, and there are
    exciting things coming in IYP Version 2014.

      "News at 11"

    r :-)

    On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 3:44 PM, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx
    <mailto:hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

        OMG. Have you  seen/tested/worked with PFE, Robert?  (Pro
        Flight Emulator, that is)
        I'm kind of tired of MS ATC  vectoring me into mountains at
        some parts of iran lol

        On 10/24/2013 1:50 AM, Robert Cezar wrote:
        Regrettably I do not. Perhaps you can check with the makers
        of Radar Contact. Frankly speaking, I personally hate Radar
        Contact with a passion, thus I haven't gone out of my way to
        be helpful.

        Sorry.

        Robert

        On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 3:16 PM, Ron Kolesar
        <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        <mailto:kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

            Hi Robert.
            To get my feet wet sort to speak.
            don’t you have a couple of rc audio tutorials out on the
            IYP web page to get my feet wet with?
            Thanks.
            "that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of
            the week."