[bvipilots] Reporting on the following IYPVA Problem.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 19:48:29 -0500

I just tried to fly IYPVa FL127 from MMMX to KIAH.
Now for some reason when I went to my saved flights where the flight plan normally will show up wasn't showing up.
I don't know why.
But When in the va pannel I was successfully able to fine fp IYPVA FL172.
I was able to successfully able to go through all of the nronmal procedures and told Michelle to close the VA pannel like normal. But for some reason when I went to my saved flights, IYP 172 was no where in sight.
Now why would this be?
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1