[bvipilots] Re: Prepare for Visual Approach Command

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 08:35:49 -0600

Thanks Robert.  That fixes the issue.

Jordan

From: bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bvipilots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Robert Cezar
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2014 2:05 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Prepare for Visual Approach Command

Hello,

Click on the link at the very top of the IYP site entitled:

BLIND PILOTS CLICK HERE

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/blind.asp

On this page, scroll down to the item entitled:

Site Map

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/sitemap.asp

Scroll down and look for:

Voice Commands

Clicking that link will take you here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/commands.asp

On the Voice Commands page, click on the link entitled:

Blind Pilots/Visually Impaired

In that section scroll down to a section entitled:

Preparations for a Visual Apporach landing

Expect vectors Visual {RUNWAY} (approach)

NOTE:Effective Version 5.1.0.001

I hope this helps.

Robert

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 10:31 PM, Jordan Gallacher
<jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I say Prepare for Landing Runway 13 for example as I did earlier
tonight, it took 10 tries or so before Michelle would recognize it.  I am
within all the limits set by IYP, and two things.  First what is the correct
Voice Command to Prepare for a Visual Approach,and second has anyone else
run into this issue?
Thanks,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhoneBlind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject
of your message.

  <http://www.itsyourplane.com/10000.jpg>