[bvipilots] Please sign the following petition to make Steam more blind friendly.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 15:06:32 -0400

To all of my BVI FSX-Gold Pilot subscribers.
Here is a petition that I had found on another list that I'm subscribed to.
For we BVI Pilot who want to stay up to date with the latest versions might want to read and sign this petition.
So with no further ado.
Here's the petition and the link.
Hello,

I just signed the petition, "Valve Corporation: Make the Steam platform more accessible to blind and visually impaired people."

I think this is important. Will you sign it too?

Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/p/valve-corporation-make-the-steam-platform-more-accessible-to-blind-and-visually-impaired-people

Thanks,

Ron
So, if anyone is beta testing the stream version of FSX-Gold with IYP, please share your tips and tricks with the rest of we curious BVI IYP FSX pilots.
So, there you have it.

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar
REV:20150409T190632Z