[bvipilots] Ok now, which bird is better? GRIN.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:15:30 -0400

A little friendly competition.
Which bird is better?
Then the newer
Premier Aircraft Canadair/Bombardier Challenger 604
or the citation X?
Which can fly longer with no refueling?
I like the citation x.
Top of climb of 51,000 ft and a average crosie alt of 41,000 ft.
With two crew can fly up to twelve passengers.
Can the newer bird top the citation x? GRIN.
But it will be a nice bird to stress test out.
When I was doing my homework to find out as much as I can about the new bird for BVI pilots in the IYP fleet. I saw that there are several mp3 files for us to listen to about the new bird. I just finally finished down loading the new Premier Aircraft Canadair/Bombardier Challenger 604. But am curious to know should I refile all of my private flights to this newer bird or to stay with the old trusty just under m1 at roughly point 92 to point 93 percent of m1, the trusty old flown Citation X? Now what would be cool is to see was a bird would sound flying about m1 via fsx and IYP. It would be cool to see what a sonic boom would sound like and what the engines and the experience would be to fly such a interesting bird to fly. I thank Robert for constantly going to the edge of the envelope to bring us newer birds to stress test and to continue to enjoy the art of flying.
So that's my two cents worth.
As our leader and designer of the IYP Projet constantly tells up to do.
Keep the Blue Side up.
Unless onboard the old retired space shuttle or on board the space station, then
Keep the Black Side up.