[bvipilots] Observation on my last flight

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 20:43:01 -0500

Hi,

I had no issues with the flight to Grand Prairie except for the one
described as follows.  I did everything and when I got to where Michelle
says Announce Taxi Intentions, I repeated that phrase and got the beep.
Here is the issue.  Michelle continued on and would say you have already
announced taxi intentions when all I got was the beep.  This happened after
I tried again to Announce Taxi Intentions.