[bvipilots] Re: New sounds

  • From: Tyler Kavanaugh <twkav@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 18:23:05 -0500

How do you fly aircraft that aren't officially IYP-supported? The first two planes you mentioned aren't in the list of IYP-supported aircraft...that's one thing I *always* look for in a plane before adding it to my simulator.

On 4/5/2017 6:10 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

Here is the link to the other sound packages I am now using besides Skysong Soundworks. http://secure.simmarket.com/arezone-aviation-soundstudios.mhtml

I am honestly a bit annoyed at Skysong Soundworks because in a newsletter six months ago or so they stated they were working on sounds for the Mooney Bravo, but when I asked about that last night, I was told they were not working on sounds for that aircraft nor did they have any plans to do so. So, I went looking, and that is how I came across the company in the link above. The three sound packages I purchased from them are the Duke B60 Turbine, Cessna 340, and the Mooney Bravo. These sounds are just as good as the sounds that are produced by Skysong Soundworks. I have also changed the description of my YouTube channel to include more about what I am going to be putting on it.

Jordan

Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of
your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your