[bvipilots] Re: Need some sound pack advice please.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 13:30:29 -0400

Yes I have the two third party sound packages.
The Third party aircraft sound installer and the third party GA sound utility programs.
How can I find the
audio environment airliners edition and or to know if I can up grrade the two programs? Where can I find a demo copy of ultimate traffic to play with before picking it up?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Fayre
Sent: Saturday, September 07, 2013 10:39 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Need some sound pack advice please.

Hello Ron,
If you have the third-party sound installer and the third-party GA
sound installer you already have audio environment airliners edition
and audio environment general aviation addition.  Ultimate traffic two
is not a sound pack,   It generates AI traffic.

On 7 Sep 2013, at 08:31, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've been hearing quite a bit about the audio packages ultimate traffic and the audio environment airliners edition.
they're suppose to be FSX and IYP Bvi Pilot friendly.
I would like to know the following.
I'm running for audio packagages the Third party aircraft sound installer and the third party GA sound utility and the accufeel program from a2a simulations. Should I uninstall the two third party programs and pick up the audio environment airliners edition. Or should I pick up both the audio environment airliners edition, and the ultimate traffic as well and try to sell off the two third party programs? Please advise since I need the advice since I like things as close to the real thing as possible. I picked up the two audio third party packages a while back on the recommendation of a fellow BVI pilot subscriber to this list.
So should I up grade and if so, which audio packages to pick up.
Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.