[bvipilots] Need a flying lesson.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 17:36:22 -0400

Hi to all.
Robert, could you show us all what the difference is between entry point and threshhold are?
You hear these two terms all the time while flying.
Is one of them the actual point when the main gear actually touches the tarmac? We all know that the main gear touches the tarmac before the nose gear touches down on the tarmac. I ask this question here on the list so that you might educate us all with one letter.
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar