[bvipilots] Looking for a demo copy of PFE Deulx to stress test out.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 12:50:05 -0400

Hi to all.
Ever since Robert made the announcement that we can make Pro Flight EMulator Delux for FSX bly frined via IYP, it has peaked my curiosity.
I have searched high and low for a safe demo to down load with no luck.
Also, I have contact ever web page that has to deal with fsx and flying simulations. Everyone I have talked to is advising to stay away from PFE delux and they have pulled it from their shelfs. So would anyone have a copy of PFE delux I believe it is version 2.15 for fsx? I could add you to my drop box flying items box if you can't find the link from where you got it from.
But to those who are using PFE Delux for FSX.
What is your opinion of the program and should BVI Pilots who needs to use a screen reader stay away from the program?
Thanks.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar