[bvipilots] Looking for a better Gulf Stream? Then look no further

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:54:24 -0400

For my fellow BVI pilots.
Looking for that up graded gulf stream 550 to fly when you're not flying for IYP VA? Well, I stumbled upon the following web page and Micheele also loves the newer up dated g5 aircraft.
To find the up dated g5 aircraft and other fsx birds to fly.
go to
www.fsdownload.com Free Flight Simulator Downloads
The only rinkle in the web page is this.
You'll see a password, braille that down. then tab over once and you'll see reenter password. Just turn the forms mode of for we JFW users and type in the password tht was given to you. then tab over one more time and smack that old friend the enter key on the down load now button.

Each time you close this web page out and reopen it up again there is a different password.
But it's a walk in the park.
See everyone in the sky.
Blind Pilt who now has to refile all of his fp's.