[bvipilots] Latest version of IYP and flight level confrimations

  • From: "Christian" <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 02:44:04 +0100

Hi all,
Well, I had a little flight from Stockholm to Copenhagen and I noticed one
thing.
When ATC instructed me to climb to a specific flight level, I did so, but it
took Mike up to allmost 10 seconds to confirm that I was doing so. This
happened several times and I've not seen this before.
Also, when I was disending, Mike didn't say anything I just noticed that the
flight level was decreasing when I said disend and maintain flight level xx.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Many thanks,
Christian