[bvipilots] Re: Latest 4.1.0.266 of IYP

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 08:09:36 -0700

Hi Christian,

Please keep in mind that this BETA version of IYP has not been fully
tested. Unless you are going to be participating in the BETA testing
programme, I would strongly suggest that you uninstall Version 4.1.0.266,
and go back to Version 4.1.0.265, which you can download from the main IYP
home page.

Regards,

Robert