[bvipilots] Just Flight 757-300

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 17:43:54 -0500

I just did a flight with the Just Flight 757-300,and although the flight
went well, I had some problems initially.  The first problem was that IYP
wanted to download the airport data when I launched the flight with this
aircraft.  I was parked at a gate at KIAH.  IYP then told me that no flight
plan had been loaded, which was incorrect.  So, I went back and reloaded the
same flight as I was just starting, and the same thing occurred all over
again.  I then had problems requesting IFR Clearence, Taxi, and Take off
clearance.  After getting off the ground things went well until landing.