[bvipilots] Is anyone having voice input cutting out on them problemswhile flying?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 17:25:01 -0400

Hi to all.
For some reason I've notice that while flying my voice cuts out on me.
I have to use the incert f eleven and them smack enter on the voice input then up arrow and or down arrow for either listen to everything and or listen for only start listening. Then of course smack the enter key again.
Now I think I know why I'm having the problems.
I just would like confirmation.
I have both the default voice profile checked and above that I have the Ron Kolesar voice profile also checked. Could my problems be that I have both checked and the pc doesn't know which one I want to use? If so, should I simply just uncheck the default and use the Ron Kolesar Profile or simply re lable the default profile voice profile to Ron Kolesar?
Please advise.
Many Many Thanks.