[bvipilots] IYP issues

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 12:20:25 -0500

One big issue I have noticed is that visual approaches seem to be way off.
Michelle either trys to land the plane to early or to late.  Last night, I
was flying IYP VA flight 739, and Michelle and FSX did not agree at all to
where the airport was.  I finally did a visual approach since I was clearly
flying away from the airport and continued to do so.  Michelle was saying
the airport was at my 7 o'clock FSX was saying it was at my 2 o'clock.