[bvipilots] Re: I noticed the following with the flight attendant in the IYPVA mode.

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:15:25 -0500

How do I refresh the IYP VA aircrafts in my hanger?  By this I mean delete
them all and have them redownload?  I get an error everytime I try to do an
VA flight.  I will try to catch the error the next time it appears but it
stops the IYP VA flight from happening.  So far, I have had this occur with
the Be350.