[bvipilots] Here's something that might be of some intrest

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 15:45:18 -0400

For my fellow BVI Pilots.
I came across a survey that asked how to inprove the active sky program.
So for the heck of it I filled it out and showed them how a blind person can and do fly airplanes.
I also asked if they would have down loadable demos of their prodcuts for we to stress test out before we decide to purchase the products and to give feedback on the products.
Two product caught my intrests.
1. the active sky real weather program.
The buit in weather program for fsx-gold aka fsx even from the internet has never been up to date.
2. A passenger program called xpax.
It is suppose to be better than fs passengers.
Plus it also looks like there is a flight planer as well.
But the web page address to the company is at:
www.hifisimtech.com
Now, here is the survey to fill out to let them know how blind people can fly.
I think if we all give our opinions and show the sighted how blind people can fly.
It would be a win win situation for both sides.
For us for more realstic flying and for the companies for further profits.
Now, here's the survey and it's link.
Active Sky Survey
www.surveymonkey.com/r/?sm=ghw3MDu92A0CigWpciQA7Q==

"that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week." BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Kolesar;Ron
FN:Ron Kolesar
BDAY:19641004