[bvipilots] Re: Having a Paint skeam problem.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 14:44:18 -0400

This is true, but I thought it would be cool have the private plane paint with the Pittsburgh Steeler's color skeam.

HTH.

-----Original Message----- From: Jason Fayre
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2013 2:33 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Having a Paint skeam problem.

Hi Ron,
I guess my first question would be... why?  As a blind pilot, textures
make absolutely no difference.    So unless someone else is using your
sim, why go through the hastle?
I've never done anything with textures for exactly these reasons.

On 8/2/2013 2:30 PM, Ron Kolesar wrote:
Hi To all.
This concerns the Falcon 7x.
Would anyone know how to do a texture?
I contact the people who designed the FSX falcon 7x and followed their instructions and down loaded and installed the paint skeam for the pittsburgh Steelers paint skeam. So as directed I have not just the orignal two paint skeams in the falcon folder I have three texture folders.
The Alaska texture, the private texture and now the steelers texture.
But when I load FSX and select the falcon and do a alt s to show all colors, I only get either the alaska or the private and the steeler doesn't show up in the list.
Can anyone help me out?
Thanks.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.