[bvipilots] Re: Has anyone test flown the My Traffic X program?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 12:46:48 -0400

Well Jordan.
I lamostended up having to format my pc.
I was lucky enough to pull UT2 though.
So while I'm still researching, what did you thingk about my sound questions to you?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 12:26 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Has anyone test flown the My Traffic X program?

I would suggest Ultimate Traffic 2.  It wasn't as blind friendly as I wish
it could be, but I haven't had any computer problems using it.  Also, all
the world airlines and GA traffic show up in force.  Here's the bad part,
and hence why I like Radar Contact, some airports will end up with too much
traffic and you will have a hard time getting in contact with the default
ATC.