[bvipilots] For all FSX private GA flight pilots.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 13:12:06 -0500

Hello to my fellow BVI Pilots.
I know the bird to fly for private flights is the dassault falcon 7x.
Well, in the real world as I write this letter to my fellow pilots.
In the real world Dassault is testing a new bird that we all are going to want to replace the older df7x with for our private ga flights.
It is the DF8x.
Now why would we want to cell off our df7x for the df8x?
1. the df8x flys 500 miles further than the df7x.
2. the fuel on the df8x is 35 percent more  efficient than the older df7x.
Below is a letter that I received from the company who made the df7x aircraft that we all enjoy and take for granted.
They stated that they might think of creating the df8x.
Maybe if enough of us write to them they will create the df8x.
You know that if enough of us write that they might listen to what their curstomers want to fly.
even if we had to purchase it and it was free, if it were to be blind friendly I'd purchae it.
Pluse when Robert is feeling better, it shouldn't take all that much more to add the df8x since we already have the df7x in the IYP fleet of support aircraft.
Now with that said, here's the e-mail address to write to.
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
And now, here's the letter that was sent back to me about possiblably creating the df8x for all of we fsx pilots to enjoy.
-----Original Message----- From: Info - Wilco Publishing
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2016 10:30 AM
To: Ron Kolesar
Subject: RE: WILCO : Contact Us Submission

Sir,

We may develop the Falcon 8X for FSX and P3D.
More to come...

Best Regards,

Latest Releases : FK14 Polaris - Tecnam 2006T.
Soon : Falcon 7X.

To get the latest simulation news, join us on Facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/WilcoPublishing

Tiffany Engel
Wilco Publishing