[bvipilots] Re: Eurofly simulator

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2017 13:30:46 -0500

Hello to you Zach.
I have to agree with you.
I haven't been flying for a while because of my voice.
But I stress tested out Eurofly.
But for realistic flying, you still can not beat FSX with the IYP program to assist the BVI Pilot when needed.
Just my two cents for the topic.

-----Original Message----- From: Zachary Kline
Sent: Monday, January 2, 2017 01:21 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Eurofly simulator

Christian,

I’ve tried Eurofly, and I know Orin has done so quite a bit more than I have. It seemed nice for what it was, but the little unrealistic bits rubbed me the wrong way. I’m much more for a mainstream experience where ever we can, and it doesn’t quite seem to deliver that. Still, I had previously tried FSX and IYP and it’s entirely possible that’s coloring my perceptions.
Best,
Zack.

On Jan 2, 2017, at 10:16 AM, Christian <christian08@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
This is not specific to Microsoft flight simulator or IYP, but was just wondering if anyone has tried that new Eurofly simulator game?
I am not at my Windows computer so I am not able to do that. If so, was it good? Or, Microsoft still the best?
Many thanks,
ChristianBlind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.