[bvipilots] Don't ask me how, but it looks like it's working once again.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 08:42:35 -0500

Good morning to all.
Robert, here's what happened.
I ened up going to my back up folder and copied my flight plans.
I didn't copy the log file from the back up folder though.
Just the flight plans.
I then copied them into the flight plan folder.
Now I tried it last night and still had the number problem.
So I thought what the hey, I'll try it one last time before having to put in the fsx dvd's and going to the repair feature.
It worked.
I first search via alt c for a aircraft and the names poped up.
I then did a alt l to check the flight plans and the names once again poped up.
Now it looks like I have a flight plan to fix.
But at least the sounds are working since I did a number one to double check the sounds.
Will let all know how I make out when I go to try and fly later today.
So, maybe I'm crazy after all. SMILES.
No comments. SMILES.
So to all, keep the blue side up and enjoy the new ediction that you fell into.
For we here in the states, Have a safe and happy Thanks Giving..

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:;Ron Kolesar
FN:Ron Kolesar