[bvipilots] Commenting of fuel

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:17:59 -0500

   I don't know if this will help out or not.
But I usually only fly the B 737-800 because of the noise factor for the 747-400.
But I usually do a fuel quanty command.
The normal fuel for the 737-800 is 6,875 gallons.
If it pops up at 6,875 I say no thank you.
I also do a fuel quanty to double check the fuel at each time I do a cruise checklist.
But maybe someone out there can help me in return.
When you give the voice command cleared for takeoff at runway number and flight number.
Do you do it all on one line? For example.
The FSX sound effect or AKA tour tells you cleared for takeoff at runway number. You come back at say cleared for takeoff at runway number, then hear the click then say your flight number? Which in my case would be one zero zero four.
Or do you say the flight number after the click?
So you would have cleared for takeoff at runway two four click one zero zero four.
Because from takeoff to level flight, I have to use the select one command.
After level flight I have no problems.
Matter of fact, while climbing to level flight I can't even use the copy voice command.
I have to use the select one command all the way yup to level flight.
Many Many Thanks.
Blind Pilot
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject of