[bvipilots] Can I get another flying lesson?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2011 21:50:37 -0500

Hi to all.
What does the following mean?
What is the difference between entery point and the threshhold?
Is one of them the actual point that your main gear hits the physical ground just before you flair and bring the nose gear down? Also, what does v1 r and v2 mean and what does it mean when we have the data? I thank you for attempting to not only educating me but my fellow bvi pilots as well.
Thank you.
Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states "that a service dog beats a cane hands down any day of the week."
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word subscribe in the subject of