[bvipilots] Re: Are the any BVI pilots using VATSIM with IYP?

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:23:28 -0400

Hey Jordan.
A BVI Pilot's biggest problem when it comes to the flying world is that we don't have any way to copy everything down so that we can correctly read everything back to ATC in the correct manner That way when we need the info like copying it down on a kneeboard we'd have what we need when we need it.. So we have to depend on the Generosity of kind people like Robert and the way that IYP is set up so that we can use the smaller and easier voice commands. But there has to be a way via hand to ear navigation instead of hand to eye navigation to fly a FSX bird. Maybe betweenthe BVI pilots like the two of us who'd like to fly as close to the real world as possible can create a hand to ear flight sim?
Just a thought.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 3:42 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: Are the any BVI pilots using VATSIM with IYP?

I have yet to figure out how to use VatSim with IYP and my screen reader.  I
am looking for how to do it from a BVI prespective as well.