[bvipilots] Re: ATC not responding to commands

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 23:23:19 -0400

Hey Fly gGirl.T
ry up grading to version 270.
See if that doesn't help you out.
Hope that works.

-----Original Message----- From: Stephanie Watts
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2012 11:08 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] ATC not responding to commands

Since installing IYP v 4.1.0.269, I have had several instances where ATC
would not respond to the "switch to ATIS" command or "Request IFR Clearance"
command.  While I am confident skipping the "switch to ATIS" command, my
IYP-VA flight is grounded if I cannot get ATC to respond to my request for
IFR clearance.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled v 269 but have not had any luck getting
ATC to respond.

I have issued the following commands per the latest Special manual which was
released during testing for v 266:
Extended help off.
Blind Pilot Mode On.
Auto-altimeter on.
Audible command confirmations on.
Deactivate Advanced Mode.
Deactivate ATC responses.
I'd like you to handle the landing.

 I should also mention that I am accepting flights from towered airports.

Any ideas how I can get ATC to respond would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Stephanie

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.