[bvipilots] A traffic confirmation audio recommendation for we BVI pilots.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 22:39:13 -0400

Hi Robert.
I don't know if this audio recommendation coming out of the speakers and sound card is a IYP recommendation, and FSX recommendation or a Ultimate Traffic version 2 recommendation.
But here it is.
Currently when ATC tells us to look out for traffic they will say that the type of bird and it is such and such o'clock from us and is say three miles out and is at flight level 380.
Currently we can reply with either have the traffic and or traffic in sight.
This is cool and I appreciate it.
But is there a way to do the following example.
IYP canada flight 202 is at flight level 380 and is four miles out at your four o'clock.
Now after we use either have the traffice and or traffic in sight.
Currently we only hear our echo.
But could we have the audio say have the traffic the neame of the bird and flight at our four o'clcock at flight level 380?
Instead of just hearing the echo we have the traffic.
Just a thought.
Ron