[bvipilots] Re: A small step to progress.

  • From: Noel Romey <nromey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:24:31 -0400

Hey guys.
I am having the problem as well and Robert and I are working on an
alternate solution. Basically what has happened I suspect is that an
update to the dot net system, the sdk or software development kit
Robert uses to develop iyp broke accessibility for these web pages
within the application. Once I get to a computer, I'll test something
out and also determine which update broke things.

I think something can be done here, but wanted to let you all know
that this seems to be an issue throughout msaa. Don't even try nvda,
it won't work either.

Ner