[bvipilots] A recommendation for the IYP flight deck booklet.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 20:40:26 -0400

Hi Robert.
For the flight deck booklet, could we do the following?
Is there a list of all of the licenses out there to earn and how many flights it would take to earn that license? I think it would be nice for we who fly in the IYPVA mode to have such info at our fingertips. Say probably the first license or probably ticket would be the student pilot license or SPL. Then what is the next level and how many flights and or also how many hours does it take to earn that next license and so on.
All the way up the ladder.
For example.
I have about 110 flights under my belt.
I currently have my FAA-PPL or private Pilot's License or probably PPL.
Am I correct that the next level would be my ATPL or Air Transpertation Pilot's License or ATPL? If so, how many flights and or how many hours would it take to earn that next ticket?
Thanks.