[bvipilots] A question for all BVI pilots using Jaws for a screen reader.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:18:42 -0500

Hi to all.
Would like to know if anyone has found a way to have the add on section visible to them?
I have the new sound package called ACCUFEEL installed.
The control pannel where all of the settings are at is in the add on section just like the settings for the fsuipc are at as well. I have tried both NVDA and JAWS and both with no luck to have this area show up for a BVI pilot so that he can tweak the volume settings for his new ACCUFEEL program.
Would deeply appreciate the assist.
For some reason and just within fsx, my alt key is not working.
But the alt key does work for everywhere else out side of fsx.
Could anyone tell me why it isn't working inside fsx and hopefully assit me in fixing this problem as well?
A huge thanks in advance.
Like our leader keeps telling us to do.
Keep the blue side up.
If your lucky enough to be on board the space station and or on board the space shuttle then keep the black side up. GRIN.
Many Many Thanks.