[bvipilots] Re: A question

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 09:13:55 -0400

I too would love to know about this info.
I hate having everything all voice input.
I wished that we had hand to ear navigation clues since for some strange reason hand to eye navigation just will not work for us since we have to see through our ears.
Also, I'd like to see a USB unit that would also support force feedback and shock feedback.
Now that would bring both the flight simulators to life and all of the hand to ear games that we also play to life and just might scar the pants off of us. SMILES.
Just my input on this topic.
Ron U.S. ham radio station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Who before the IYPVA mode was active up had his commercial pilots ticket and was working towards his Airlines Transportation Pilots ticket AKA Captains Ticket.

-----Original Message----- From: chuck winstead
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2017 11:26 PM
To: B V I Pilots Mailing List
Subject: [bvipilots] A question

Hello everyone,
Has anyone used any hardware in the flight simulator? Like yokes, throttle quadrants, or rutter petals?
I heard that Vatsim, FSX, and Multicrew experience is the best software to get, but i’d like to have a hardware touch to my flight sim.
Is this likely, or do you just use the keyboard?
ChuckBlind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
To unsubscribe, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
For other options such as digest, send a message to
bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your message.