[bvipilots] A nice new featur Robert for IYP.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 17:25:55 -0400

Just wanted to publicly thank Robert for the nice newer surprise in build 351.

Robert.
I just flew IYPVA FL 226 from KGFK to KCWF.
Please check the landing though.
I started my descent and asked for the weather and it was unabivlible.
So ok no problem.
I went through the descent checklist.
But later in the descent Michele wanted to do it again and I said no.
What was nice was that at one five miles out the audio automated weather kicked in through my soundcard and speakers automatically. Any way to have the audio weather constantly come through the soundcard and speakers automatically?
Now that would be a nice new feature.
One other problem with build 351.
Michele isn't telling the pilot tht we're leaving the runway.
I waited about 60 seconds then switch to the ground freq and the rest of the ground went off with no problems. So you might want to look into why michele isn't giving the we're leaving the runway announcement. Except for still trying to get use to ut2 nothing else went wrong with this flight. Thanks Robert once again for the nice new surprise with the audio weather kicking in for final approach.
Ron