[bvipilots] A Thank You Letter for Robert

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:18:36 -0400

.    Hi To all.
Robert gave great advice about the problems with the sound drowning out IYP and the ATC in the 747 fleet of aircrafts. The following results from my experiments might help out my fellow BVI pilots. After I enstalled the wave files that Robert recommended, I ended up turning the engine sounds down to five and the weather sounds down to fifty. I'm going to write to the fs beta team and recommend a separate sound setting for at least the engines for each bird for FS ver 11.
If my fellow BVI pilots would like other items added to the up coming fs?
Please let me know and I'll forward them off to the beta team.
Blind Pilot.